Pages

4.02.2012

Pregnancy Update: Week 34

How far along: 34 weeks

Total weight gain: 29 lbs (started around 115, currently at 144)

Sleep: I switch from side to side every few hours, plus have to get up a few times a night to pee, so I'm pretty exhausted during the day.

Maternity Clothes: I pretty much live in my maternity jeans for work, maternity yoga pants for running errands and big pj pants for lounging at home. I have a few maternity shirts, but mostly wear my old shirts as they are very stretchy :)

Food cravings: Water, cereal & milk, sweets every once in a while

Food aversions: I love eating a bowl of cereal for my late-night snack, but it gives me the worst heartburn/acid reflux :( I think it's time to find something new.

Symptoms: Major foot/ankle swelling, backaches, leg cramps, tired in the afternoon.

Movement: Still kicking and moving a ton.

Gender: A BOY!!! :) 

What I’m looking forward to: Finishing up our Childbirth classes at the hospital next week

What I miss: Having energy, sleeping through the night, normal size feet (lol!)

Best moment this week: Having our 1st baby shower with all our family at our house. It was a lot of fun and Oliver was so spoiled :) He's a lucky little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs