Pages

4.15.2012

Pregnancy Update: Week 36

How far along: 36 weeks

Total weight gain: 33.5 lbs (started around 115, currently at 148.5)

Sleep: I still toss and turn a lot, but am able to get comfortable for about an hour at a time.

Maternity Clothes: I pretty much live in my maternity jeans for work, maternity yoga pants for running errands and big pj pants for lounging at home. I have a few maternity shirts, but mostly wear my old shirts as they are very stretchy :)

Food cravings: Water, sweets, cereal & milk

Food aversions: None at the moment.

Symptoms: The swelling in my feet/ankles has gotten so bad I can't wear shoes anymore. I have to wear slippers to work. lol. 

Movement: Not as much as before, but he's getting pretty cramped in there, I'm sure. When he does kick, it's pretty painful at times.

Gender: A BOY!!! :) 

What I’m looking forward to: Finishing up our to-do list so we can relax the last few weeks.

What I miss: Being able to do more without getting exhausted, sleeping through the night, wearing shoes

Best moment this week: The ladies from work through us a shower last week and I was so touched that everyone came and spoiled Oliver with such thoughtful gifts :) I love my co-workers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs