Pages

4.29.2012

Pregnancy Update: Week 39

How far along: 39 weeks

Total weight gain: 32.5 lbs (started around 115, currently at 147.5)

Sleep: Getting worse as we get towards the end, but that's to be expected. I'm still switching sides constantly and getting up a few times a night, but I better get used to this lack-of-sleep thing, eh? :)

Maternity Clothes: I pretty much live in my maternity jeans for work, maternity yoga pants for running errands and big pj pants for lounging at home. I have a few maternity shirts, but mostly wear my old shirts as they are very stretchy :)

Food cravings: Juice! I miss it so much, but it makes my glucose levels too high, so it's off limits.

Food aversions: None

Symptoms: Same as usual. Swelling, backaches, sore feet, heartburn/acid reflux, exhausted, etc.

Movement: Oliver has been moving like crazy this week. Maybe he's getting pumped up for his big exit? lol

Gender: A BOY!!! :) 

What I’m looking forward to: Reaching out due date and waiting for the little man's arrival.

What I miss: Eating sweets, not having to pee every 10 minutes, normal size feet (same as last week)

Best moment this week: Nothing in particular stands out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs