Pages

4.07.2012

Pregnancy Update: Week 35

How far along: 35 weeks

Total weight gain: 31 lbs (started around 115, currently at 146)

Sleep: I still toss and turn a lot, but am able to get comfortable for about an hour at a time.

Maternity Clothes: I pretty much live in my maternity jeans for work, maternity yoga pants for running errands and big pj pants for lounging at home. I have a few maternity shirts, but mostly wear my old shirts as they are very stretchy :)

Food cravings: Water, sweets

Food aversions: Dairy at night gives me bad heartburn/acid reflux, so I've been trying to find other snacks before bed

Symptoms: Major foot/ankle swelling, backaches, leg cramps, tired in the afternoon.

Movement: He loves to kick me in the ribs at least a few times a day. lol

Gender: A BOY!!! :) 

What I’m looking forward to: Organizing Oliver's room and packing our hospital bags

What I miss: Having energy, sleeping through the night, normal size feet (lol!) (same as last week)

Best moment this week: We had 2 more small baby showers this week. One at our house with friends on Sunday and one on Thursday with my book club. Oliver got such cute stuff!

1 comment:

  1. <3

    I can't wait for your posts when Oliver is born - if you ever have time to blog again!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs