Pages

4.22.2012

Pregnancy Update: Week 38

How far along: 38 weeks

Total weight gain: 33.5 lbs (started around 115, currently at 148.5)

Sleep: My poor husband is woken up at least every hour by my tossing/turning and getting up to pee. It's no fun for me either, but I'm used to it by now.

Maternity Clothes: I pretty much live in my maternity jeans for work, maternity yoga pants for running errands and big pj pants for lounging at home. I have a few maternity shirts, but mostly wear my old shirts as they are very stretchy :)

Food cravings: Water, sweets, cereal & milk, fruit

Food aversions: None

Symptoms: Same as usual. Swelling, backaches, sore feet, heartburn/acid reflux, tired, etc.

Movement: Not as much as previous weeks, but as he's estimated to be almost 7 pounds, I guess it's to be expected that he's pretty stuck in there.

Gender: A BOY!!! :) 

What I’m looking forward to: Getting thank you cards sent out, stocking up our freezer, then waiting for the little guy to show up :)

What I miss: Eating sweets, not having to pee every 10 minutes, normal size feet (same as last week)

Best moment this week: Finishing up Oliver's room and buying the last few things we needed. Maybe now I can relax a little? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs