Pages

4.15.2012

Pregnancy Update: Week 37

How far along: 37 weeks

Total weight gain: 33.5 lbs (started around 115, currently at 148.5)

Sleep: I switch from side to side every hour and get up to pee at least 2-3 times a night. Fun!

Maternity Clothes: I pretty much live in my maternity jeans for work, maternity yoga pants for running errands and big pj pants for lounging at home. I have a few maternity shirts, but mostly wear my old shirts as they are very stretchy :)

Food cravings: Water, sweets

Food aversions: None

Symptoms: Same as usual. Swelling, backaches, sore feet, heartburn/acid reflux, tired, etc.

Movement: He's definitely running out of room since he doesn't move around as much as he used to. I still get several powerful kicks to the ribs each day though. lol

Gender: A BOY!!! :) 

What I’m looking forward to: Getting everything finished so I can stop stressing about all the remaining things that need to get done before Oliver shows up/

What I miss: Eating sweets, not having to pee every 10 minutes, normal size feet

Best moment this week: Going shopping for all the remaining baby stuff we needed. So much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs