Pages

3.18.2012

Pregnancy Update: Week 33



How far along: 33 weeks

Total weight gain: 27.5 lbs (started around 115, currently at 142.5)

Sleep: I toss and turn most nights, plus get up at least twice to pee, plus have been awakened by charlie horses 3 times this week. So no, the sleep hasn't been all the great this week. lol 

Maternity Clothes: I pretty much live in my maternity jeans for work, maternity yoga pants for running errands and big pj pants for lounging at home. I have a few maternity shirts, but mostly wear my old shirts as they are very stretchy :)

Food cravings: Water, cereal & milk, sweets every once in a while

Food aversions: I broke down & ate a little piece of brownie the other day, since I've been staying away from sweets altogether. I had a terrible stomach ache the rest of the day :( I'm not sure if I just felt really guilty or what, but it was no fun.

Symptoms: Still some leg/ankle swelling, tired feet, headaches, backaches, leg cramps, tired in the afternoon.

Movement: Still kicking and moving a ton.

Gender: A BOY!!! :) 

What I’m looking forward to: Our baby shower #1 (with family) on Sunday!

What I miss: Not having to monitor my blood sugar levels. It's a pain to poke myself 4 times a day and records the results, but so far my levels have been good, so I guess it's for the best.

Best moment this week: Getting a haircut, finally! lol. I haven't gotten one since before I got pregnant and my hair was just out of control. I feel much better now :)

1 comment:

  1. Still looking fabulous. Please do a blog post of all the pictures from your shower <3

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs