Pages

3.03.2012

Pregnancy Update: Week 31



How far along: 31 weeks

Total weight gain: 27 lbs (started around 115, currently at 142)

Sleep: It's ok, but I'm still finding it hard to get comfortable at night. 

Maternity Clothes: I pretty much live in my maternity jeans for work, maternity yoga pants for running errands and big pj pants for lounging at home. I have a few maternity shirts, but mostly wear my old shirts as they are very stretchy :)

Food cravings: Water, juice, liquids of any kind

Food aversions: Spicy stuff gives me major heartburn right now.

Symptoms: Major swollen ankles/legs (yuck!), hungry all the time, tired feet, headaches.

Movement: Still moving like crazy. I think the Braxton Hicks contractions have started this week as they seem to feel different than just getting kicked by a baby. But I really don't know.

Gender: A BOY!!! :) 

What I’m looking forward to: Our ultrasound on Thursday! So excited to see how much Oliver has grown in the last 3 months and hoping that everything looks good :)

What I miss: Having energy to walk around a store without getting exhausted.

Best moment this week: Buying an insanely comfortable rocking chair for the nursery. It cost a lot more than I wanted to pay for a chair, but I will spend many hours rocking in it, so it's well worth it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs