Pages

2.26.2012

Pregnancy Update: Week 30



How far along: 30 weeks

Total weight gain: 26.5 lbs (started around 115, currently at 141.5)

Sleep: It's about half and half right now. I had a few nights of great sleep and a few not-so-great nights. 

Maternity Clothes: I pretty much live in my maternity jeans for work, maternity yoga pants for running errands and big pj pants for lounging at home. I have a few maternity shirts, but mostly wear my old shirts as they are very stretchy :)

Food cravings: Water, sweets

Food aversions: Spicy stuff gives me major heartburn right now.

Symptoms: Major swollen ankles/legs (yuck!), hungry all the time, tired feet, headaches.

Movement: Still lots of moving around in there, combined with a few powerful kicks that really hurt. lol. I can't even imagine how that will feel in the coming weeks when he is bigger/stronger.

Gender: A BOY!!! :) 

What I’m looking forward to: Same as last week -- Starting Spring Cleaning, baby shower stuff, nicer weather, picking out decorations for Oliver's room.

What I miss: Having energy to walk around a store without getting exhausted.

Best moment this week: Nothing in particular stands out, but I do know what the worst part of the week was: failing my 1 hour glucose test :( Hoping for a better result for the 3 hour test.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs