Pages

2.20.2012

Pregnancy Update: Week 29



How far along: 29 weeks

Total weight gain: 24.5 lbs (started around 115, currently at 139.5)

Sleep: My nights of good sleep have seem to come to an end :( I just can't seem to get comfortable anymore and toss and turn all night. 

Maternity Clothes: I don't have many maternity items (maybe 10 or so total), but I wear the heck out of them :) I bought some bigger plain t-shirts from Target to wear, which has been a lifesaver. I'm getting to the point where even my maternity stuff is no longer fitting, so I'll need to get creative these next 11 weeks.

Food cravings: Water, Subway, fruits & veggies

Food aversions: I'm doing ok with most foods.

Symptoms: Major swollen ankles/legs (yuck!), hungry all the time, tired feet, headaches.

Movement: Still lots of moving around in there, combined with a few powerful kicks that really hurt. lol. I can't even imagine how that will feel in the coming weeks when he is bigger/stronger.

Gender: A BOY!!! :) 

What I’m looking forward to: Starting Spring Cleaning, baby shower stuff, nicer weather, picking out decorations for Oliver's room.

What I miss: Not gaining 3 pounds in a week by eating normally. lol! The weeks that I don't eat as healthy, I'm sure I'll be huge at the next weigh in, but I'm not. But the weeks where I really eat healthy seems to be when I gain the most. I've given up trying to figure this out :)

Best moment this week: Doctor's appointment at a new facility. The doctor was great, Oliver's heartbeat was 155 and I was able to get caught up on my shots. I'm really happy I switched doctors and look forward to future appointments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs