Pages

2.12.2012

Pregnancy Update: Week 28



How far along: 28 weeks

Total weight gain: 23 lbs (started around 115, currently at 138)

Sleep: I have been having crazy dreams, but am still sleeping really well at night, thank goodness!

Maternity Clothes: I'm in all maternity bottoms at this point, but am still wearing my regular shirts, with a few maternity ones thrown in.

Food cravings: Chocolate, water, cooked veggies of all kinds.

Food aversions: I'm doing ok with most foods.

Symptoms: Itchy skin, tired in the afternoons, swollen ankles/legs (yuck!), hungry all the time.

Movement: The kicks have now turned into full powered body slams against my stomach. lol! It's so funny to look down at my stomach and watch it move back and forth. Little man has some muscle. 

Gender: A BOY!!! :) 

What I’m looking forward to: Our monthly prenatal appointment with the new doctor is on Thursday. I'm looking forward to hearing the heartbeat and making sure everything looks ok.

What I miss: Not getting medical bills all the time that make me rage at how high they are :( That should stop now that I have awesome insurance through my work. 

Best moment this week: Putting together our registry at Target. Getting to scan all the cute stuff was a lot of fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs