Pages

1.01.2012

Pregnancy Update: Week 22



How far along: 22 weeks

Total weight gain: 14.5 lbs (started around 115, currently at 129.5) - my stomach popped out in a major way this week! I can't get over how big I am now compared to just a few days ago.

Sleep: Half the week was terrible sleep; the last few days were great sleep. So it's a toss-up.

Maternity Clothes: I took a trip to Old Navy and got a pair of maternity jeans and 3 shirts for under $50 :) I also got a gray thermal long-sleeve from Target that is super comfy and warm.

Food cravings: I still can't seem to stay away from sweets :( I know it's terrible for me. But I'm also craving lots of fresh veggies, so I guess it evens out. lol

Food aversions: I'm able to eat pretty much anything at this point without feeling sick.

Symptoms: Super dry skin, backaches, swollen ankles, tired during the day.

Movement: Baby seems to be super active some days, then very still others. 

Gender: A BOY!!! :) 

What I’m looking forward to: Our last appointment got pushed back until this Wednesday, so I'm looking forward to that. I'm also excited to get baby's closet set up and hang up the few little outfits he's gotten already :)

What I miss: Being able to bend over to get something without feeling like I'm 80 years old :) 

Best moment this week: Settling on baby's name and working on plans for his nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs