Pages

1.09.2012

Pregnancy Update: Week 23


How far along: 23 weeks

Total weight gain: 15 lbs (started around 115, currently at 130)

Sleep: Good for the most part. I usually have a few days out of the week where I have trouble falling asleep.

Maternity Clothes: I'm in mostly all maternity bottoms at this point, but am still wearing my regular shirts.

Food cravings: Fresh veggies, cereal, milk, chocolate.

Food aversions: I'm able to eat pretty much anything at this point without feeling sick.

Symptoms: Super dry skin, really bad backaches, swollen ankles, tired during the day.

Movement: Baby has been moving like crazy every single day. I love it! 

Gender: A BOY!!! :) 

What I’m looking forward to: Continuing putting the nursery together and starting to decorate.

What I miss: My back feeling normal. Some of these backaches are just killer and nothing helps :(  

Best moment this week: Hearing baby's heartbeat at my doctor's appointment. (148 bpm)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs