Pages

1.22.2012

Pregnancy Update: Week 25



How far along: 25 weeks

Total weight gain: 17.5 lbs (started around 115, currently at 132.5)

Sleep: Still switching sides a lot, but I've been able to sleep most of the night.

Maternity Clothes: I'm in mostly all maternity bottoms at this point, but am still wearing my regular shirts.

Food cravings: Nothing that I can think of for this week.

Food aversions: Drinking anything after eating is giving me major acid reflux again, so I have to remember not to do that.

Symptoms: Acid reflux, swollen legs/ankles, a little tired in the evening.

Movement: Baby's kicks have gotten a lot stronger. I can finally see them when looking down at my stomach. 

Gender: A BOY!!! :) 

What I’m looking forward to: Decorating little Oliver's room and thinking about his baby shower.

What I miss: Being able to do more around the house without getting so tired/sore.  

Best moment this week: We had our last appointment with our current doctor (she only sees patients to 24 weeks) and got to hear little man's heartbeat (158 bpm). Now comes the fun of selecting a new doctor at another facility. I am looking forward to this, though, since the new place is right by our house and will make it easier to get to appointments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs