Pages

1.28.2012

Pregnancy Update: Week 26


How far along: 26 weeks

Total weight gain: 19 lbs (started around 115, currently at 134) - I've made peace with the fact that I will probably gain 40+ pounds total. Whatever it takes to have a healthy baby is all the matters :)

Sleep: Same as usual. I'm getting up once a night to pee and wake up several times to switch sides, but I feel rested in the mornings for the most part.

Maternity Clothes: I'm in all maternity bottoms at this point, but am still wearing my regular shirts, with a few maternity ones thrown in.

Food cravings: Sweets. Ugh! I can't stop eating candy. Milk still, smoothies, veggies.

Food aversions: Spicy stuff gets me insane heartburn, but I still eat it on occasion. I guess I haven't learned my lesson yet :)

Symptoms: Heartburn, itchy skin, tired in the afternoons, swollen ankles/legs (yuck!), hungry all the time.

Movement: Baby's kicks are getting really strong. He's been quite active this week. 

Gender: A BOY!!! :) 

What I’m looking forward to: Finding a new doctor and getting an appointment scheduled finally. (My old doctor only saw patients up to week 24, which is perfect timing considering I just got awesome insurance through my work. So I'm switching to an office right by my house that is much more convenient)

What I miss: Being able to eat food without feeling a fire burning in my chest.  

Best moment this week: Nothing stands out that I can remember. Just making it another week is always a big deal for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs