Pages

1.15.2012

Pregnancy Update: Week 24



How far along: 24 weeks

Total weight gain: 16 lbs (started around 115, currently at 131)

Sleep: I'm tossing and turning a lot at night to get comfortable, but have been able to sleep good most nights.

Maternity Clothes: I'm in mostly all maternity bottoms at this point, but am still wearing my regular shirts.

Food cravings: I craved French fries a few days back and ending up getting some from McDonalds. They gave me major heartburn, so I think I'm over them at this point. lol.

Food aversions: It seems that most foods are giving me acid reflux again, which is an unwanted side effect from the first 12 weeks that I'm not glad to see back :(

Symptoms: Super dry skin, really bad backaches, swollen ankles, tired during the day, acid reflux.

Movement: Baby has been pretty mellow this week. 

Gender: A BOY!!! :) 

What I’m looking forward to: Continuing along my "clean out every single closet and drawer" mission. Good thing I love to clean/organize!

What I miss: Being comfortable at night.  

Best moment this week: My husband feeling the baby kick for the 1st time! Every time he's tried to feel it, baby either stopped moving or moved to another spot. The other night, he put his hand on my stomach and said "I really wish I could feel him kick!" and just like that, baby started kicking right where his hand was. He was thrilled :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs