Pages

12.27.2011

Pregnancy Update: Week 21


How far along: 21 weeks

Total weight gain: 12.5 lbs (started around 115, currently at 127.5)

Sleep: We really need a new bed, so sleeping is becoming a bit of a challenge the bigger I get.

Maternity Clothes: I have a few pairs of work pants, but I mostly still wear my regular clothes. I need maternity jeans BADLY!! My regular jeans are so painful to wear :(

Food cravings: I can't stop eating sweets (especially chocolate)!

Food aversions: I'm ok with pretty much everything.

Symptoms: Super dry skin, backaches, headaches, exhausted.

Movement: Baby boy has been moving like crazy, especially in the afternoons and at night when I'm in bed.

Gender: A BOY!!! :) 

What I’m looking forward to: Our 22 week appointment on Friday. We'll be able to hear the heartbeat again and find out if they found anything problematic on our ultrasound.

What I miss: Being comfortable in my clothes and not stressing about medical bills. 

Best moment this week: We received some Christmas presents for baby, which was very exciting! We got a new crib, high chair and some baby clothes & blankets. It's starting to feel more and more real :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs