Pages

12.12.2011

Pregnancy Update: Week 19



How far along: 19 weeks

Total weight gain: 9 lbs (started around 115, currently at 124) - I lost .5 pounds last week, and gained 2 this week. lol. I'm pretty sure I'll hit 130 before 2012. Yikes =/ 

Sleep: Still weird dreams, still waking up several times a night to turn over, but I'm getting good sleep for the most part.

Maternity Clothes: I finally got a few maternity items and they are so much more comfortable than my regular clothes! It's nice to be able to breathe while sitting :)

Food cravings: I still can't get enough of grapefruit juice! Besides that, I don't really crave anything.

Food aversions: I still can't do sweets :(

Symptoms: I did some house cleaning this weekend and my back was killing me for hours afterward. No fun!

Movement: I feel little things here and there.

Gender: We should be finding out on Wednesday. Yay!

What I’m looking forward to: Our ultrasound on Wednesday. Hopefully baby will behave and we'll know if it's a boy or girl!

What I miss: Being able to do routine things without getting exhausted/sore. 

Best moment this week: New (comfy!) clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs