Pages

12.18.2011

Pregnancy Update: Week 20



How far along: 20 weeks

Total weight gain: 11.5 lbs (started around 115, currently at 126.5) - I think I need to lay off the peanut butter and cheese. lol. They have a lot of protein, but also a ton of fat, which isn't helping. I'm going back to eating lots of chicken and lean meat for protein and we'll see if that helps.

Sleep: We really need a new bed, so sleeping is becoming a bit of a challenge the bigger I get.

Maternity Clothes: I got a few pairs of maternity dress pants for work, which are much more comfortable to wear. But they don't fit like I wish they did :( I'm used to more fitted pants, but these are baggier and not as flattering. I'm becoming really frustrated with dressing at the moment.

Food cravings: Salsa and sweets (even though I feel horrible after eating them, I can't help myself)

Food aversions: I'm ok with pretty much everything.

Symptoms: A bit tired if I do too much in a day; face is breaking out like crazy; super dry skin; back is still hurting if I sit too long.

Movement: Yes, baby has been moving a ton this week and I can finally feel it! He is especially active at night when I'm in bed. It's such a cool feeling :)

Gender: A BOY!!! :) We found out on Wednesday at our ultrasound. We were hoping for a girl, but we're thrilled that he appears to be healthy and things are going well in that regard.

What I’m looking forward to: Celebrating Christmas with my family and starting to decorate our little boy's nursery :)

What I miss: Being able to fit into my clothes and not want to cry every time I put something on :( 

Best moment this week: Finding our the gender of our little guy and seeing him moving all around during the ultrasound. Also, feeling him move inside me has been pretty amazing!

1 comment:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs