Pages

6.24.2014

Baby #2 update: Week 36


(Anything that is bold below is an answer from the 1st time around that also applies to this pregnancy)

How far along: 36 weeks

Total weight gain: 23.5 lbs (Started around 120, currently 143.5 -- I had gained an extra 10 pounds by this time during my 1st pregnancy. I'm really surprised I don't weigh more given how much junk I've been eating lately!)

Sleep: I still toss & turn all night and am wide awake around 6 every morning.

Maternity Clothes: I'm in all maternity bottoms at this point, but am still wearing my regular shirts, with a few maternity ones thrown in.

Food cravingsWatersweets, cereal & milk, carbs, fruit, ice cream

Food aversions: Spicy stuff gives me bad heartburn, but it doesn't stop me from eating it

Symptoms: Some Braxton Hicks contractions, heartburn, starving all the time no matter how much I eat, headaches.

Movement: She's been pretty mellow this past week, but definitely lets me know she's doing just fine in there by all the thumping around she does a few times a day :)

Gender: GIRL!!

What I’m looking forward to: Decorating Lyla's room, getting her car seat installed, stocking the freezer

What I miss: Free time, sleeping through the night, not feeling so uncomfortable in clothes

Best moment this week: Bringing all the baby stuff in from the garage and getting it set up in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs