Pages

6.04.2014

Baby #2 update: Week 33


(Anything that is bold below is an answer from the 1st time around that also applies to this pregnancy)

How far along: 33 weeks

Total weight gain: 19.5 lbs (Started around 120, currently 139.5)

SleepI toss and turn most nights, plus get up at least twice to pee, so the sleep hasn't been all the great this week.

Maternity Clothes: I'm in all maternity bottoms at this point, but am still wearing my regular shirts, with a few maternity ones thrown in.

Food cravingsWater, strawberries with yogurt & granola, salad

Food aversions: I'm doing ok with most foods, but cereal & milk are starting to give me indigestion again :(

Symptoms: Sore hips, some Braxton Hicks contractions, heartburn

Movement: Still kicking and moving a ton.

Gender: GIRL!!

What I’m looking forward to: Seeing my little sister graduate high school tomorrow :) And shooting a full-day wedding on Saturday. The last wedding I took photos at was when I was 6 weeks pregnant with my son.

What I miss: Free time, sleeping through the night, not feeling so uncomfortable in clothes

Best moment this week: Scheduling my last 5 doctor's appointments before baby gets here (!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs