Pages

6.11.2014

Baby #2 update: Week 34


(Anything that is bold below is an answer from the 1st time around that also applies to this pregnancy)

How far along: 34 weeks

Total weight gain: 21.5 lbs (Started around 120, currently 141.5 -- I've been eating carbs like they're going out of style, which is showing on the scale)

Sleep: I switch from side to side every few hours, plus have to get up a few times a night to pee.

Maternity Clothes: I'm in all maternity bottoms at this point, but am still wearing my regular shirts, with a few maternity ones thrown in.

Food cravingsWater, sweets, carbs

Food aversions: I'm doing ok with most foods, but cereal & milk are starting to give me indigestion again :(

Symptoms: Sore hips, some Braxton Hicks contractions, heartburn

MovementStill kicking and moving a ton.

Gender: GIRL!!

What I’m looking forward to: Putting together baby girl's new crib and (hopefully) getting the nursery started finally. Surprise, surprise, the nursery still hasn't been painted! I am tired of waiting around on other people and I'm ready to knock someone's head off. Pregnancy rage is real, y'all, watch out!

What I miss: Free time, sleeping through the night, not feeling so uncomfortable in clothes

Best moment this week: Picking out a name finally!! We settled on Lyla, but still need to figure out a middle name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs