Pages

6.21.2014

Baby #2 update: Week 35


(Anything that is bold below is an answer from the 1st time around that also applies to this pregnancy)

How far along: 35 weeks

Total weight gain: 22.5 lbs (Started around 120, currently 142.5)

Sleep: My new wake-up time seems to be 5:30. I guess it's good since it gives me time to get stuff done while the boys are sleeping. I still switch from side to side every few hours, plus have to get up a few times a night to pee.

Maternity Clothes: I'm in all maternity bottoms at this point, but am still wearing my regular shirts, with a few maternity ones thrown in.

Food cravingsWater, sweets, carbs, fruit, chips, ice cream

Food aversions: Spicy stuff gives me bad heartburn, but it doesn't stop me from eating it

Symptoms: Some Braxton Hicks contractions, heartburn, starving all the time no matter how much I eat, headaches. I'm actually feeling really good for being only a month from my due date. I remember being really swollen & exhausted the last few months with my 1st pregnancy, but no cankles for me (yet!)

Movement: She's been pretty mellow this past week, but definitely lets me know she's doing just fine in there by all the thumping around she does a few times a day :)

Gender: GIRL!!

What I’m looking forward to: Packing our hospital bags and bringing in the swing, bouncer & all the other fun stuff we haven't seen since our son was a baby

What I miss: Free time, sleeping through the night, not feeling so uncomfortable in clothes

Best moment this week: The nursery finally got painted! Woohoo! We got the crib put together, moved the glider & changing table into the nursery and got everything organized. I also washed all Lyla's newborn clothes and am feeling so much more prepared now! All that's really left for her room is to decorate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs