Pages

7.01.2014

Baby #2 update: Week 37


(Anything that is bold below is an answer from the 1st time around that also applies to this pregnancy)

How far along: 37 weeks

Total weight gain: 26 lbs (Started around 120, currently 146 -- I gained 2.5 pounds this week :( I've been starving and eating almost every hour and it's usually not fruits & veggies. lol)

Sleep: I still toss & turn all night and am up every few hours to pee. But I'm pretty used to it at this point & feel fine when I'm up for the day at 6 or 7.

Maternity Clothes: I'm in all maternity bottoms at this point, but am still wearing my regular shirts, with a few maternity ones thrown in.

Food cravingsWatersweets, cereal & milk, carbs, strawberries, ice cream, waffles

Food aversionsNone at the moment

Symptoms: Some Braxton Hicks contractions, starving all the time no matter how much I eat, really thirsty, my feet just started swelling yesterday.

Movement: She's definitely running out of room since she doesn't move around as much as she used to.

Gender: GIRL!!

What I’m looking forward to: Packing our hospital bags, stocking our fridge/freezer, hopefully decorating the nursery a little more

What I miss: Sleeping through the night, not having to pee every 10 minutes, normal size feet

Best moment this week: Getting the car seat installed and hearing the baby's strong heartbeat at my appointment this morning

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs