Pages

7.14.2014

Baby #2 update: Week 38


(Anything that is bold below is an answer from the 1st time around that also applies to this pregnancy)

How far along: 38 weeks

Total weight gain: 27.5 lbs (Started around 120, currently 147.5)

SleepMy poor husband is woken up at least every hour by my tossing/turning and getting up to pee. It's no fun for me either, but I'm used to it by now.

Maternity Clothes: I'm in all maternity bottoms at this point, but am still wearing my regular shirts, with a few maternity ones thrown in.

Food cravings: Water, sweets, cereal & milk, fruit, waffles

Food aversionsNone

Symptoms: Some Braxton Hicks contractions, starving all the time no matter how much I eat, really thirsty, a little swelling in my feet, a bit tired. Feeling pretty good for the most part.

Movement: Not as much as previous weeks, but I guess it's to be expected that she's pretty stuck in there.

Gender: GIRL!!

What I’m looking forward to: Getting last minute things done, then relaxing until she gets here.

What I miss: Sleeping through the night, not having to pee every 10 minutes, feeling comfortable when sitting

Best moment this week: Getting our hospital bags packed and freezer stocked

Spoiler alert! Lyla was born at 38 weeks 1 day, so the photo above (taken about 24 hours before her birth) was the last weekly photo for this pregnancy. I'll be putting up her birth story and more photos soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs