Pages

3.04.2014

Baby #2 update: Week 20


(Anything that is bold below is an answer from the 1st time around that also applies to this pregnancy)

How far along: 20 weeks

Total weight gain: 10.5 lbs (As of 19.5 week appointment - started around 120, last weigh-in was 130.5)

Sleep: We really need a new bed, so sleeping is becoming a bit of a challenge the bigger I get. (how sad that 2+ years later, we still haven't gotten a new bed!) I still toss & turn a lot and continue to have the weirdest dreams.

Maternity Clothes: Still mostly living in pjs since Oliver & I don't get out much, but I'm wearing maternity jeans & leggings when we do leave the house.

Food cravings: Sweets (even though I feel horrible after eating them, I can't help myself), veggies & ranch dip, pb&j sandwiches before bed

Food aversions: I still can't do sweets (but I still eat them). Cereal & milk gives me terrible indigestion.

Symptoms: A bit tired if I do too much in a day; face is breaking out a bit; still hungry/thirsty a lot.

Movement: Yes, baby has been moving a ton this week! (S)he is especially active at night when I'm in bed. 

Gender: We were supposed to find out on Thursday, but our ultrasound has been pushed back to April :(

What I’m looking forward to: Continuing to get the office cleaned out. Maybe start on some spring cleaning as well? Also, narrowing down baby names.

What I miss: Warm weather, an organized house, free time

Best moment this week: Derek & Oliver got to come to last week's check-up for the first time and they got to hear the heartbeat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs