Pages

2.26.2014

Baby #2 update: Week 19


(Anything that is bold below is an answer from the 1st time around that also applies to this pregnancy)

How far along: 19 weeks

Total weight gain: 7 lbs (As of 15.5 week appointment - started around 120, last weigh-in was 127. I'll get an updated number on Friday. Yikes!)

Sleep: Still weird dreams, still waking up several times a night to turn over, but I'm getting good sleep for the most part.

Maternity clothes: Still mostly living in pjs since Oliver & I don't get out much, but I'm wearing maternity jeans & leggings when we do leave the house.

Food cravings: Pickles, chips & salsa (mixed with Hidden Valley ranch dip).

Food aversions: I still can't do sweets (but I still eat them occassionaly). Cereal & milk gives me terrible indigestion.

Symptoms: Sore feet/legs after walking long distances (already?! it's too soon for that!), always thirsty/hungry, backaches.

Movement: I've been feeling movement usually when I'm laying on my stomach or side to go to sleep.

Gender: We should be finding out next Thursday. I can't wait!!

What I’m looking forward to: Anatomy ultrasound in 8 days!

What I miss: Warm weather, an organized house, free time

Best moment this week: Getting the garage cleaned out on Sunday. It was a mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs