Pages

2.19.2014

Baby #2 update: Week 18


(Anything that is bold below is an answer from the 1st time around that also applies to this pregnancy)

How far along: 18 weeks

Total weight gain: 7 lbs (As of 15.5 week appointment - started around 120, last weigh-in was 127)

SleepI've been having crazy dreams and still wake up several times a night, but it's going ok.

Maternity Clothes: Maternity leggings are awesome! As are maternity jeans that aren't so baggy in the back. I've been wearing more maternity tops as well just because they're new and comfy :)

Food cravings: Pickles, clementines chips & salsa.

Food aversionsSweets still don't agree with me, but I eat them anyways at least once a day.

Symptoms: Headaches, sore feet/legs after walking long distances (already?! it's too soon for that!), always thirsty/hungry.

Movement: This is the 1st week that I've been feeling movement that I'm 100% sure is the baby :) It's usually when I'm laying on my stomach or side to go to sleep. 

Gender: Not sure.

What I’m looking forward to: Anatomy ultrasound in 15 days! Getting together with friends & family this weekend.

What I miss: Warm weather, an organized house, free time

Best moment this week: Brunch with my family last Sunday and feeling baby moving so much these past few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs