Pages

2.04.2014

Baby #2 update: Week 16


(Anything that is bold below is an answer from the 1st time around that also applies to this pregnancy)

How far along: 16 weeks

Total weight gain: 7 lbs (started around 120, currently at 127)

Sleep: I'm really not enjoying this side-sleeping business. I toss and turn a lot; it's tough to get comfortable.

Maternity Clothes: I ordered a few new maternity clothes this weekend that should arrive soon. When I leave the house, I usually wear maternity jeans and a regular shirt/sweater.

Food cravings: Pizza, veggies/salads, chocolate pudding, granny smith apples.

Food aversions: I'm doing pretty good with most foods. Sweets still make me a little sick after I eat them.

Symptoms: Headaches, always hungry/thirsty, indigestion, moody (my poor husband!)

Movement: I've felt a few little pokes here & there, but that's it.

Gender: Not sure.

What I’m looking forward to: Going out to dinner tomorrow with my husband and son.

What I miss: Warm weather, an organized house, free time

Best moment this week: Hearing the heartbeat for the 1st time at my appointment last Friday :)

1 comment:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs