Pages

3.26.2014

Baby #2 update: Week 23


(Anything that is bold below is an answer from the 1st time around that also applies to this pregnancy)

How far along: 23 weeks

Total weight gain: 11 lbs (As of 21.5 weeks - started around 120, last weigh-in was 131; will get the official number at my appointment on Friday)

Sleep: It's been pretty good this week. I still toss & turn a lot at night, but it's been better than usual.

Maternity Clothes: I'm in mostly all maternity bottoms at this point, but am still wearing my regular shirts.

Food cravings: Chocolate, chips & salsa, anything spicy, salad, fruit, KFC (lol)

Food aversions: I'm having a hard time drinking water, which I really need to work on. Sweets still make me feel a bit sick.

SymptomsSuper dry skin; acid reflux; feet are starting to swell a bit; not as big of an appetite as before.

Movement: This baby is much more mellow than Oliver was. Maybe that's a good sign for the future? lol

Gender: GIRL!!

What I’m looking forward to: Figuring out a name for this little girl and getting the office cleared out so we can start working on the nursery.

What I miss: Time to get stuff done; not wanting to eat everything in sight; free time

Best moment this week: Oliver having a few play dates with his buddies :) (nothing baby-related this week that I can think of)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs