Pages

3.12.2014

Baby #2 update: Week 21


(Anything that is bold below is an answer from the 1st time around that also applies to this pregnancy)

How far along: 21 weeks

Total weight gain: 10.5 lbs (As of 19.5 week appointment - started around 120, last weigh-in was 130.5)

SleepWe really need a new bed, so sleeping is becoming a bit of a challenge the bigger I get. (how sad that 2+ years later, we still haven't gotten a new bed!) I've been waking up at 4am and staying wide awake until 6. I'm not liking that at all :(

Maternity Clothes: Still mostly living in pjs since Oliver & I don't get out much, but I'm wearing maternity jeans & leggings when we do leave the house.

Food cravings: Sweets (even though I feel horrible after eating them, I can't help myself), chile & lime pringles (burns my mouth, but I can't stop eating them!), chips & salsa

Food aversions: I still can't do sweets (but I still eat them). Cereal & milk gives me terrible indigestion.

Symptoms: A bit tired if I do too much in a day; backaches; headaches; still hungry/thirsty a lot.

Movement: Baby is a kicking/punching machine at night and various times throughout the day.

Gender: We had our ultrasound yesterday and it's a GIRL!! We are so surprised and excited!

What I’m looking forward to: Figuring out a name for this little girl and getting the office cleared out so we can start working on the nursery.

What I miss: Time to get stuff done; a non-cluttered house

Best moment this week: Having my 1st ultrasound, seeing baby moving around like crazy and finding out it's a girl. Also, buying her first little outfits today was pretty exciting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs