Pages

4.22.2014

Baby #2 update: Week 27


(Anything that is bold below is an answer from the 1st time around that also applies to this pregnancy)

How far along: 27 weeks

Total weight gain: 15 lbs (Started around 120, currently 135)

Sleep: Still good for now (for the most part)

Maternity ClothesI'm in all maternity bottoms at this point, but am still wearing my regular shirts, with a few maternity ones thrown in.

Food cravings: Candy, fruit, potatoes, apples & peanut butter, cereal & strawberries

Food aversions: Sweets are making me feel a bit sick, but I can eat most other things

Symptoms: The heartburn is back with a vengeance :( I've been getting tired easily, appetite isn't as big as usual, tingly feet (not swollen yet though, yay!)

MovementBaby's kicks are getting really strong. She's been quite active this week.

Gender: GIRL!!

What I’m looking forward to: We're going to Michigan on Friday to visit my brother/sis-in-law and I'm SO excited!

What I miss: Having lots of energy, sunshine

Best moment this week: Having Easter dinner with my family & watching Oliver hunt for Easter eggs was a lot of fun :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update! Have a great time with Richie and Amber and the dogs!!!

    Is this Oliver's first plane trip?

    Love you all, keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs