Pages

4.15.2014

Baby #2 update: Week 26


(Anything that is bold below is an answer from the 1st time around that also applies to this pregnancy)

How far along: 26 weeks

Total weight gain: 13.5 lbs (Started around 120, currently 133.5 -- with baby #1, I was up 19 pounds by this point, so I guess I'm eating healthier & being more active this time)

Sleep: Same as usual. I'm getting up once a night to pee and wake up several times to switch sides.

Maternity Clothes: I'm in all maternity bottoms at this point, but am still wearing my regular shirts, with a few maternity ones thrown in.

Food cravings: Sour cream on everything, cole slaw, salad, fruit, chocolate,

Food aversions: My heartburn has almost gone away this week, so I must be eating the right things?

Symptoms: I've been feeling really good this week for the most part. I'm a little tired if I'm on my feet too long, my skin is super dry and I have a craving for any and all sweets. lol

MovementBaby's kicks are getting really strong. She's been quite active this week.

Gender: GIRL!!

What I’m looking forward to: We're going to Michigan next week to visit my brother/sis-in-law and I'm SO excited! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that our son is good on the plane. lol

What I miss: Not being hungry all the time, free time, an organized house

Best moment this week: Finding a bunch of awesome maternity clothes super cheap at a big consignment sale (I spent $26 on jeans, a dress & 7 or 8 shirts)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs