Pages

4.08.2014

Baby #2 update: Week 25


(Anything that is bold below is an answer from the 1st time around that also applies to this pregnancy)

How far along: 25 weeks

Total weight gain: 13 lbs (As of 23.5 week appointment - started around 120, last weigh-in was 133)

Sleep: Still switching sides a lot, but I've been able to sleep most of the night this week.

Maternity ClothesI'm in mostly all maternity bottoms at this point, but am still wearing my regular shirts.

Food cravings: French fries, Mexican food, fruit

Food aversions: Spicy stuff is giving me major heartburn, but it doesn't stop me from eating it. lol

SymptomsAcid reflux/heartburn, backaches, headaches, tired in the afternoons, out of breath easily.

Movement: Still pretty active at night, mellow during the day.

Gender: GIRL!!

What I’m looking forward to: Getting the office painted, narrowing down a name, decorating

What I miss: Not getting instant heartburn the second I take a bite of something

Best moment this week: Playing in the sunshine with my husband and son :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs