Pages

10.20.2011

Well then...

So the last blog post I had was all about getting in shape and working out all the time, etc. Which is hilarious now because I got pregnant unexpectedly a few weeks later and now all my priorities have changed :)

I think the desire to make positive changes in my life are now stronger than ever, but obviously have nothing to do with getting in shape and toning up. Now it's more about getting into a healthy routine that I can stick with even when the baby comes, getting the house in order, getting our finances straightened out, etc. My hope is that I will start updating more often, at the very least so I can look back post-baby and see what was going on in my life prior.

And of course, there will be lots of baby-related posts, since I have a feeling I will forget most of the details later on. So be ready for that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs