Pages

10.21.2011

Pregnancy Update: Week 12

My intention is to post these updates every week to track my progress, so we'll see how successful I am with that :)



How far along: 12 weeks

Total weight gain: -1 lb (started around 115, currently at 114)

Sleep: I've been on vacation this week, so my sleep schedule has been a little weird. I've been staying up a little later and staying in bed later as well. I wake up constantly to get comfortable, to take a bathroom break, and/or to get a late night snack. No wonder I have such dark circles under my eyes :(

Maternity Clothes: None yet. My jeans still button, but they are getting pretty tight.

Food cravings: Milk! Apples, cheese, nuts.

Food aversions: Water makes me so sick to my stomach, so I'm probably pretty dehydrated right now. I'm hating sweets, greasy/fried foods, anything with a strong smell and saltine crackers.

Symptoms: Constant morning sickness. I feel nauseous literally all day, with some puking episodes thrown in randomly throughout the week. Not fun! I currently have a terrible headache that hasn't left in 2 days, I have no energy, my back hurts, etc. I'm constantly eating, but I am always starving. Sounds like a blast, eh? :)

Movement: None yet.

Gender: Not sure.

What I’m looking forward to: Passing this terrible morning sickness stage! It's miserable.

What I miss: Being able to be out in public for longer than 10 minutes without feeling sick to my stomach, eating more than just bland foods, being able to eat and get full, drinking water, having energy.

Best moment this week: Getting an ultrasound on Monday and seeing baby move for the first time :) He/she is measuring right on target, which was a huge relief.

1 comment:

  1. YOUR BELLY IS SO CUTE. You are so teeny tiny I can't even imagine a baby in there!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs