Pages

6.27.2011

A little update

I had every intention of posting this weekend, but you saw how well that worked out. Lol. My weekend was mainly spent outdoors pulling weeds, mowing the lawn, cleaning our deck chairs & other fun projects. I also spent a good portion of my time clearing out the guest bedroom and getting it ready for next week.

Why next week? My older sister and her dog are coming to live with us for a while starting Tuesday. She's leaving California and wanted to be near family, so since we have extra room at our house, we invited her to stay with us. I think it will be fun and I'm sure our dog Maggie will live having another dog to play with 24/7 :)

So that should explain why I've been so absent on this blog lately. When I'm not cleaning/organizing/clearing out closets, I'm watching Roswell or playing Angry Birds to relax a little. Haha. We're just about done with the guest room. We got some blinds up yesterday & the closet is completely empty. We need to get the ceiling painted & the cable box hooked up in there & we should be good to go.

I still need to clean out/organize the kitchen cupboards & fridge and the cupboards in our laundry area, but we've gotten quite a bit done so far. I've tried to take some before & after photos of these projects along the way, so expect those someday soon :)

Until next time! (hopefully not 3 weeks from now, as my 1 faithful reader wouldn't appreciate that too much)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs