Pages

6.06.2011

6/5 body update

It's been 2 weeks since I posted my measurements & vowed to exercise like crazy in order to tone up and lose some inches. So how did I do the past 2 weeks? Eh. I did exercise a few times each week, but wasn't as consistent as I'd like to be. I haven't worked up the courage to go running yet since I'm dreading the 3 days soreness that is sure to follow. lol.

I'm thinking I might go for some long bike rides instead since they are easier on my knees and are a lot funner (for me) than running. So we'll see. Let's compare measurements, shall we? (5/22 numbers are first, followed by 6/5 numbers)
  • A little over 5'3"
  • Weight: 113.5 -->113
  • Chest: 33.5" --> 34"
  • Waist: 26.5" --> 26"
  • Between waist & hips: 33.5" --> 32.5"
  • Hips: 35.5" --> 35.5"
My main goal was to get that area between my waist & hips down by an inch and I accomplished that! So I'm happy. My goal for the next 2 weeks is get my waist down half an inch and continue working on that dreaded mid-section that I hate so much. I don't have a photo this time, but I'll have one in 2 weeks to compare to the before photo. I'm hoping for a noticeable change, but who knows :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs