Pages

6.22.2011

6/19 body update

I'm terrible at this blogging stuff, I apologize :) Life has been crazy lately, but then again, it seems to always be like that. I just need to make more time to post updates here.

So let's check in with my measurements from Sunday. It's been 2 1/2 weeks since I last updated them, but I want to compare from the beginning (aka May 22nd).
  • A little over 5'3"
  • Weight: 113.5 --> 113
  • Chest: 33.5" --> 34"
  • Waist: 26.5" --> 25.5"
  • Between waist & hips: 33.5" --> 32"
  • Hips: 35.5" --> 35.5"
Not much of an improvement, but honestly, I haven't been working out as much as I had intended. Still only a few times a week, when I was hoping it would become a daily thing. I have to remind myself that starting small is better than nothing at all. I'm not an athlete in any sense of the word, so thinking I could go all out, every single day from the very beginning was pretty unrealistic.

With the weather finally getting nicer here in Oregon, I'm looking forward to going for more walks with our dog and more long bike rides with my husband. Those activities don't feel like exercise to me, so it's easy to burn calories without even realizing it.

I really will try to update again in the next few days with all that's going on around here, mainly the fact that my older sister is coming to live with us in 2 weeks. That would help explain a lot of the craziness in my life right now :) So much to do, so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs