Pages

5.20.2014

Baby #2 update: Week 31


(Anything that is bold below is an answer from the 1st time around that also applies to this pregnancy)

How far along: 31 weeks

Total weight gain: 18 lbs (Started around 120, currently 138 -- I had gained an extra 9 pounds at 31 weeks the last time around!)

Sleep: I wake up every few hours most nights, but I feel pretty rested in the mornings.

Maternity Clothes: I'm in all maternity bottoms at this point, but am still wearing my regular shirts, with a few maternity ones thrown in.

Food cravingsWater, ice cream, sweets, Reese's Puffs cereal, apples

Food aversions: I'm doing ok with most foods.

Symptoms: Sore hips, a little tired some days. These last few weeks have been really good overall, though. I have my energy back, my heartburn has stayed away and I'm feeling good for the most part.

Movement: She's been pretty mellow this week, but is usually busiest at night.

Gender: GIRL!!

What I’m looking forward to: Working on the nursery, bbq season, deep cleaning the house

What I miss: Free time, sleeping through the night

Best moment this week:  Nothing in particular stands out. Just making it another week is reason to celebrate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs