Pages

5.13.2014

Baby #2 update: Week 30


(Anything that is bold below is an answer from the 1st time around that also applies to this pregnancy)

How far along: 30 weeks

Total weight gain: 17.5 lbs (Started around 120, currently 137.5 -- I had gained an extra 9 pounds at 30 weeks the last time around!)

Sleep: I wake up every few hours most nights, but I feel pretty rested in the mornings.

Maternity Clothes: I'm in all maternity bottoms at this point, but am still wearing my regular shirts, with a few maternity ones thrown in.

Food cravings: Sweets, waffles with yogurt & strawberries, salad, water, ice cream

Food aversions: I'm doing ok with most foods.

Symptoms: Backaches, a few charley horses, a little tired some days. This week has been really good overall, though. I have my energy back, my heartburn has stayed away and I'm feeling good for the most part.

Movement: She's been pretty mellow this week, but is usually busiest at night.

Gender: GIRL!!

What I’m looking forward to: Getting the nursery painted (I hope within the next week!), enjoying this beautiful warm weather, getting a theme/color scheme picked out for the nursery

What I miss: Free time, not craving sweets 24/7

Best moment this week: Potty training my son. We knew we didn't want 2 kids in diapers at the same time, so we took the plunge yesterday and so far, he's doing awesome! He's spent the last 2 days without a diaper during the day and hasn't had a single accident. We also haven't left the house at all, but I'm hoping it goes ok once we finally go out in public!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are all doing so well! We love all 4 of you!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs