Pages

10.10.2013

Mistaken Identity - Vol 3

In case you're new: I get e-mails intended for other people with my name all the time and have decided to share some. See below for the newest ones.

2nd grade at 17 months, eh? I must have a Doogie Howser on my hands :)

FilipinaLoveLinks sounds right up my alley!

Table tennis in Sri Lanka? Count me in!


How are you getting home from school? That's a great question, hope you're not still sitting there 3 weeks later!

 All 3 e-mails were from the same lady. But now I know what I'm naming our future daughter (if we ever have one): Shelialah!

Any one in the market for fancy imported tiles? ;)

 I get at least a few e-mails from this crazy Bethea lady each week and they're always good for a laugh! Although I am happy I'm receiving these of the poor 80 year old lady that originally signed up. She probably would have sent her life savings to this idiot.

 I rarely respond to e-mails that are sent to me in error, but these were loan documents for someone, so I figured it might be important. Just a little :)

Apparently this is supposed to be an alien, but I think it looks like a piece of poop. (Pou?? Come on now!)

1 comment:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs