Pages

7.22.2011

Next month's vacation

I am pumped for August for a few reasons.
  1. My first vacation at my new job. A whole week off to relax and re-charge and have fun!
  2. My brother's flying in from Michigan for a visit. I haven't seen him since I visited him and my sis-in-law last summer.
  3. Our road trip to California to see family and explore and take amazing photos :)
Typically when we head down south, we spend 90% of our time with family. This time, we're expanding our horizons and taking more time to see new places and venture off on our own.

We will be spending a few days in Chico, a day in Sacramento and a few days in San Francisco. I can't wait! This will be my husband's first trip to SF and my first time being back in probably 20 years. I want to do and see as much as we can while we're there. 

That's where my BFF pinterest comes in handy. Looking at other people's gorgeous photos gives me an idea of the places I want to visit while I'm down there. Enjoy a few of my favorites :)







1 comment:

  1. San Fran looks like an awesome place to take pictures. Make sure you take a lot of Ricardo for me!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs