Pages

7.10.2011

7/10 body update

Guys, I have failed miserably at this exercising/getting in shape thing. By the time I get home from work, I'm too tired to work out, so I sit around and watch tv or read magazines. I really, REALLY need to start moving even if it's just a little walk around the block. I have been eating healthier though, but it still doesn't make much of a difference since I've always had a decent diet.

Here's my latest stats, compared to when I started in May. Hopefully these next few weeks I can get motivated to work out and start toning up. Fingers crossed, right? :)
  • A little over 5'3"
  • Weight: 113.5 --> 112
  • Chest: 33.5" --> 34.5"
  • Waist: 26.5" --> 25.5"
  • Between waist & hips: 33.5" --> 32"
  • Hips: 35.5" --> 35.5"

1 comment:

  1. Start making 'walking Maggie' a priority. Pretend you don't live in a house whit a backyard and get back to taking her out on daily walks. My responsibility for walking Dexter in the morning & night is the only exercise I get but it works!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs