Pages

10.23.2014

Mistaken Identity - Vol 6

In case you're new: I get e-mails intended for other people with my name all the time and have decided to share some. See below for the newest ones.


I was already laughing at the subject line before even opening the e-mail. 

Ah boi! I can't take this drama.

That baby has a ton of hair! Lyla is a little jealous.

 I don't even know what to say about this one. Is this a real game?! Cleaning out someone's ears for fun??

 I wonder if I got the job...

After getting this confirmation, I got it sent to me several more times along with an e-mail to rate their phone support at solving my issue. Apparently the lady that booked this hotel couldn't figure out why she wasn't getting her reservation info and called the help line. I don't think she ever got it...


 Forget photographing weddings, we need to start taking photos of music groups! $2,500 for 3 group looks & 3 solo looks?! No problem!


 I cracked up at "where she get that nose?"

Same person as above. I "aww'ed" at the photo of big brother holding baby sis, I'm not going to lie :)

It blows my mind that people don't double check where they are sending confidential documents to. I think this is the Canadian version of the W2; it has personal info & yearly wage.

The angle of this photo is weirding me out. It sorta looks like a head without a body.

 I really hope this person runs a little convenience store or something because 96 bottles of "warming jelly" is a little excessive (unless you make adult films).


 I already shared this one on my facebook, but it's worth another look! This girl signed up on a dating site with my e-mail address so I took a peek at her profile. It does not disappoint!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs