Pages

4.08.2014

Baby #2 update: Week 25


(Anything that is bold below is an answer from the 1st time around that also applies to this pregnancy)

How far along: 25 weeks

Total weight gain: 13 lbs (As of 23.5 week appointment - started around 120, last weigh-in was 133)

Sleep: Still switching sides a lot, but I've been able to sleep most of the night this week.

Maternity Clothes: I'm in mostly all maternity bottoms at this point, but am still wearing my regular shirts.

Food cravings: French fries, Mexican food, fruit

Food aversions: Spicy stuff is giving me major heartburn, but it doesn't stop me from eating it. lol

Symptoms: Acid reflux/heartburn, backaches, headaches, tired in the afternoons, out of breath easily.

Movement: Still pretty active at night, mellow during the day.

Gender: GIRL!!

What I’m looking forward to: Getting the office painted, narrowing down a name, decorating

What I miss: Not getting instant heartburn the second I take a bite of something

Best moment this week: Playing in the sunshine with my husband and son :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs